visa application experience
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website pos.tlscontact.com (our site).
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- 1. Who we are and how to contact us
- 2. By using our site you accept these terms
- 3. There are other terms that may apply to you
- 4. We may make changes to these terms
- 5. We may make changes to our site
- 6. We may suspend or withdraw our site
- 7. Our site is only for users in Russia
- 8. You must keep your account details safe
- 9. How you may use material on our site
- 10. Prohibited Uses
- 11. Interactive Services
- 12. Content Standards and Registration
- 14. Do not rely on information on our site
- 15. We are not responsible for websites we link to
- 16. User-generated content is not approved by us
- 17. No liability for damages
- 18. How we may use your personal information
- 19. Uploading content to our site
- 20. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- 21. Rules about linking to our site
- 22. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- 23. Our trade marks are registered
- 24. TLSdocuments End-User License Agreement
This is a site operated by Limited Liability Company "TLScontact (RU)" (abbreviate: LLC "TLScontact (RU)") (”We”), with share capital of 103514805,33 RUB (paid). We are registered in Russia, registration date 10.17.2013., under company number 1137746960999 and have our registered office at 105120, Russian Federation, Moscow, 2nd Syromyatnicheskiy pereulok, h. 1, floor 3, premises I, room 16.
We are a pioneering company specialising in providing customer relationship management within a face-to-face environment. Our core business is to operate visa application centres on behalf of government authorities (“our Clients”, “Diplomatic mission”), such as UK Visas and Immigration (also referred to hereinafter as UKVI), an administrative authority which is part of the UK Government.
TLScontact is part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management, providing excellent customer experience at every opportunity, serving governments and companies.
To contact us, please use our contact us form.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- • Our Privacy Notice;
- • Our Terms and conditions of Sale, which sets out the terms and conditions upon which services offered by Limited Liability Company "TLScontact (RU)" (abbreviate: LLC "TLScontact (RU)") or UK Visas and Immigration are sold you;
- • Our Security Notice, which sets out information about security rules to be followed at our Visa Application Centre;
- • UKVI Service Standards, which sets out information about UKVI’s customer service standards.
If you purchase services from our site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sales.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on January 2019. In case of material changes in these terms we will inform you by any appropriate means.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal..
Our site is directed to people residing in Russia. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- • In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- • In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- • For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- • To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- • To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- • To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- • Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- • Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- • Any part of our site;
- • Any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- • Any software used in the provision of our site; or
- • Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- • Chat rooms;
- • Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
12.1. These content standards apply to any and all material and information which you contribute to our site, (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
Limited Liability Company "TLScontact (RU)" (abbreviate: LLC "TLScontact (RU)") Limited will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards. A Contribution must:
- • Be accurate (where it states facts);
- • Be genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- • Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
A Contribution must not:
- • Be defamatory of any person;
- • Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- • Promote sexually explicit material;
- • Promote violence;
- • Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- • Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- • Be likely to deceive any person;
- • Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- • Promote any illegal activity;
- • Be in contempt of court;
- • Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- • Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- • Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- • Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Limited Liability Company "TLScontact (RU)" (abbreviate: LLC "TLScontact (RU)"), if this is not the case;
- • Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- • Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism;
- • Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
12.2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the contact details provided in these terms and conditions. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
This may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- • Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site and your registration account;
- • Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site;
- • Issue of a warning to you;
- • Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- • Further legal action against you;
- • Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such as UKVI, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on.
To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, our site; or the use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. in particular, we will not be liable for:
- • Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- • Business interruption, loss of anticipated savings;
- • Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- • Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not liable for business losses. Our site is for domestic and private use. If you use our site for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the use of our site is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out herein above.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties, such as but not limited to UKVI, for the purpose of processing of your visa application.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in herein above.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit an offence under your country of visa application applicable law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out herein above. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
TLScontact is a registered trademark. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.
(Hereinafter: the “EULA”)
By installing, copying, or otherwise using TLSdocuments, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not use TLSdocuments.
Please read these licence terms carefully.