TLSDOCUMENTS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
visa application experience
TLScontact designed a variety of services to enhance your visa application experience. Upgrade your visa application experience by using one of TLScontact and/or UKVI services.
ALL OUR SERVICES
- • Please read these licence terms carefully
- • Who we are and what this EULA does
- • License term
- • Your privacy
- • Additional terms for specific services
- • We may make changes to these terms
- • We may make changes to our site
- • We may suspend or withdraw TLSdocuments
- • You must keep your account details safe
- • How you may use TLSdocuments, including how many devices you may use it on
- • You must be 18 to accept EULA
- • You may not transfer TLSdocuments to someone else
- • Changes to EULA
- • Update to TLSdocuments and changes to the service
- • If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
- • We may collect technical data about your device
- • Licence restrictions
- • Acceptable use restrictions
- • Intellectual property rights
- • Prohibited uses
- • We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- • Breach of the EULA
- • Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- • No liability for damages
- • We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so
- • We are not liable for business losses
- • Limitations to TLSdocuments
- • Please back-up content and data used with TLSdocuments
- • Check that TLSdocuments is suitable for you
- • We are not responsible for events outside our control
- • We may end your rights to use TLSdocuments and the services if you break EULA
- • We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- • You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else
- • If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force
- • Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later
- • Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings
- • Intellectual property
- • Ownership; no other licenses
PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
(Hereinafter: the “EULA”)
BY ACCESSING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING TLSDOCUMENTS (TLSdocuments) YOU AGREE TO BE BOUNDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE TLSDOCUMENTS.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS EULA DOES
We, TLS Group SA, having its registered office at 153-155 rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen, Luxembourg and all TLS Group subsidiaries (“We” or Supplier” or “TLScontact”) are a pioneering company specializing in providing customer relationship management within a face-to-face environment. Our core business is to operate visa application centers on behalf of government authorities (“our Clients”, “Diplomatic mission”), such as UK Visa & Immigration (also referred to hereinafter as UKVI), an administrative authority which is part of the UK Government.
TLScontact is part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leader in outsourced Omni channel customer experience management, providing excellent customer experience at every opportunity, serving governments and companies.
We, license you to use:
- • TLSdocuments, the data supplied with the software, and any updates or supplements to it.
- • The related online OR electronic documentation (Documentation).
- • The service you connect to via TLSdocuments and the content we provide to you through it (Service).
(hereinafter jointly referred as: “TLSdocuments”) as permitted in these EULA.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between You (“individual or legal person”) and the Supplier, which includes web application and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
This EULA grants you the following rights: Use of TLSdocuments for the uploading on line of all necessary supportive documentation that shall be transferred to Supplier’s Clients for the processing of visa, passport or any other relevant applications.
The term of your licenses under this EULA shall commence on the date that you accept this EULA and use TLSdocuments and ends on Supplier’s termination of this EULA.
Your license terminates immediately if you attempt to circumvent any technical protection measures used in connection with TLSdocuments or you otherwise use TLSdocuments in breach of the terms of this EULA.
You acknowledge that your agreement with your mobile network provider (“Mobile Provider”) will apply to your use of TLSdocuments. You acknowledge that you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for data services while using certain features of TLSdocuments or any such third party charges as may arise and you accept responsibility for such charges. If you are not the bill payer for the Device being used to access TLSdocuments, you will be assumed to have received permission from the bill payer for using TLSdocuments.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using TLSdocuments may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR SPECIFIC SERVICES
These EULA refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
- • Our Terms of Website Use, which sets out the terms and conditions upon which services offered by TLS Contact are sold to you.
- • Our Security Notice, which sets out information about security rules to be followed at our Visa application center.
- • UKVI Service Standards, which sets out information about UKVI’s customer service standards.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use TLSdocuments, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. In case of material changes in these terms we will inform you by any appropriate means.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change TLSdocuments from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW TLSDOCUMENTS
TLSdocuments is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that TLSdocuments, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access TLSdocuments through your internet connection are aware of EULA and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of EULA.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
YOU MUST BE 18 TO ACCEPT EULA
You must be 18 or over to accept EULA and use TLSdocuments.
YOU MAY NOT TRANSFER TLSDOCUMENTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
We are giving you personally the right to use TLSdocuments as set out above. You may find all the TLSdocuments user documentation at any time from the TLSdocuments web app main page. You may not otherwise transfer TLSdocuments to someone else, whether for money, for anything else or for free.
CHANGES TO EULA
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce requirements set by our Clients.
We will give you a sufficient prior notice of any change by any appropriate means with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start TLSdocuments.
If you do not accept the notified changes you will not be permitted to continue to use TLSdocuments and the Service.
UPDATE TO TLSDOCUMENTS AND CHANGES TO THE SERVICE
From time to time we may automatically update TLSdocuments to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues.
IF SOMEONE ELSE OWNS THE PHONE OR DEVICE YOU ARE USING
If you stream TLSdocuments onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with EULA, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
WE MAY COLLECT TECHNICAL DATA ABOUT YOUR DEVICE
By using TLSdocuments, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use TLSdocuments on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any services to you.
You agree that you will:
- • except in the course of permitted sharing (see TLSdocuments user documentation at any time from the TLSdocuments web app main page) not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make publicly available or commercially exploit TLSdocuments in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- • not copy TLSdocuments, except as part of the normal use of TLSdocuments or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- • make TLSdocuments publicly available or available on a network for use or download by multiple users;
- • not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of TLSdocuments nor permit TLSdocuments or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use TLSdocuments on devices as permitted in EULA;
- • not misrepresent the source of ownership of TLSdocuments;
- • not transport, export or re-export (directly or indirectly) into any country forbidden to receive such TLSdocuments by any laws or accompanying regulations or otherwise violate such laws or regulations, that may be amended from time to time; or
- • scrape, build databases or otherwise create permanent copies of content returned from TLSdocuments;
- • not remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within TLSdocuments, falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices or other labels of the origin or source of the material;
- • not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of TLSdocuments nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile TLSdocuments to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with TLSdocuments or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- • is not disclosed or communicated without the Supplier’s prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
- • is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to TLSdocuments;
- • is kept secure; and
- • is used only for the Permitted Objective;
- • • comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by TLSdocuments.
ACCEPTABLE USE RESTRICTIONS
- • not use the TLSdocuments in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with EULA or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the TLSdocuments or any operating system;
- • not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the TLSdocuments, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
- • not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the TLSdocuments;
- • not use the TLSdocuments in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- • not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in TLSdocuments throughout the world belong to us and the rights in TLSdocuments are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, TLSdocuments other than the right to use them in accordance with this EULA.
You may use TLSdocuments only for lawful purposes. You may notably not use TLSdocuments:
- • In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- • In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- • For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- • To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- • To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- • Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our TLSdocuments in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- • Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- • any part of our site;
- • any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- • any software used in the provision of our site; or
- • any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that TLSdocuments will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmers and platform to download TLSdocuments. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse TLSdocuments by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to TLSdocuments, the server on which TLSdocuments is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack TLSdocuments via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit an offence under your country of visa application applicable law. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
BREACH OF THE EULA
When we consider that a breach has occurred to these EULA, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
This may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- • Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use TLSdocuments and your registration account.
- • Issue of a warning to you.
- • Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- • Further legal action against you.
- • Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
SUPPLIER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR TLSDOCUMENTS.
TLSDOCUMENTS AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE ENTIRE RISK (EXCEPT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATING TO OR CAUSED BY THE INFRINGEMENT OF TLSDOCUMENTS) ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE TLSDOCUMENTS REMAINS WITH YOU.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, SUPPLIER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION AND/OR DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE TLSDOCUMENTS, EVEN IF THE SUPPLIER IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND KNOWN DEFECTS.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not liable for business losses
TLSdocuments is for domestic and private use. If you use TLSdocuments for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Limitations to TLSdocuments
The information provided with TLSdocuments does not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from TLSdocuments. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by TLSdocuments, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Please back-up content and data used with TLSdocuments
We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with TLSdocuments, to protect yourself in case of problems with TLSdocuments.
Check that TLSdocuments is suitable for you
TLSdocuments has not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of TLSdocuments (as described on TLSdocuments user documentation at any time from the TLSdocuments web app main page) meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control
If our provision of the Services or support for TLSdocuments is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
WE MAY END YOUR RIGHTS TO USE TLSDOCUMENTS AND THE SERVICES IF YOU BREAK EULA
We may end your rights to use TLSdocuments at any time by contacting you if you have broken EULA in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use TLSdocuments:
- • You must stop all activities authorized by this EULA including your use of TLSdocuments.
- • You must delete or remove TLSdocuments from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of TLSdocuments which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- • We may remotely access your devices and remove TLSdocuments from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under this EULA to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
YOU NEED OUR CONSENT TO TRANSFER YOUR RIGHTS TO SOMEONE ELSE
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under this EULA to another person if we agree in writing.
IF A COURT FINDS PART OF THIS CONTRACT ILLEGAL, THE REST WILL CONTINUE IN FORCE
Each of the paragraphs of EULA operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
EVEN IF WE DELAY IN ENFORCING THIS CONTRACT, WE CAN STILL ENFORCE IT LATER
Even if we delay in enforcing this EULA, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under EULA, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
WHICH LAWS APPLY TO THIS CONTRACT AND WHERE YOU MAY BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
EULA its subject matter and formation, is governed by the law of the country where TLSdocuments is used. You and we both agree that the competent courts of the country where TLSdocuments is used will have exclusive jurisdiction.
All title and intellectual property in and to TLSdocuments (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into TLSdocuments, as, namely, any version, release, patches, etc.), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of TLSdocuments are owned by Supplier.
TLSdocuments is protected by intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore you must treat TLSdocuments like any other intellectual property protected material.
You may not modify TLSdocuments or create any derivative work of TLSdocuments or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations.
You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of TLSdocuments.
You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the database portion.
You may not copy any part of TLSdocuments except to the extent that licensed use inherently demands the creation of a temporary copy stored in computer/mobile phone memory and not permanently affixed on storage medium,
OWNERSHIP; NO OTHER LICENSES
Supplier retains all right, title and interest in and to TLSdocuments, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, proprietary rights, patents, titles, computer codes, settings, artwork, sound effects, and moral rights whether registered or not and all applications thereof.